Bachelor of Science: Foods and Nutrition - Fort Valley State College
Services Offered/Area(s) of Expertise
- Family and Consumer Sciences- Emphasis on Health, Wellness and Nutrition.
- Conduct programs in parenting, food safety, nutrition, financial resource management, child care classes, housing.
Honors & Awards
- Head Start Volunteer Awards: 1999 - 2014
- 2012 ServSafe Certification
- 2012 NEAFCS – Extension Housing Outreach Award
- 2011 Head Start Volunteer Award
- 2005 Service Award for 20 years of service to The Fort Valley State University
- 2002 Cooperative Extension Leadership Award
- 2001 Cooperative Extension Program Outstanding Performance Productivity & Dedicated Services Award
- Certified in CPR and First Aid Training
- FCL Trainer
- Project Taking Charge
- FDIC's Money Smart Train-the-Trainer