Doctoral student: Education - Walden University, Minnesota (2015)
Master of Science: Criminal Justice - Chicago State University, Chicago, IL (1997)
Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice - Chicago State University, Chicago, IL (1995)
Over 11 years of experience as a 4-H youth development/adult educator, camp director/coordinator, workshop presenter/facilitator, and over 5 years of experience as a criminal justice adjunct, mental health professional, case manager, and family consultant.
Services Offered/Area(s) of Expertise
4-H Youth and adult educator in healthy living, mental health, mentoring, bully prevention, leadership development, Roots of Success Environmental Literacy for Social Entrepreneurs, and criminal justice.
Honors & Awards
- 2014: National 4-H Youth Voice Youth Choice Walmart Foundation Grant Project: $55,000
- 2014: 4-H Citizenship, Washington Focus Scholarship: $10,000
- 2013-2016: NIFA/USDA 1890 4-H Capacity Building Grant Project: $248,000
- 2013-2014: Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention 4-H LIFE National Mentoring Grant Project: $41,000
- 2013-2014: Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention 4-H YFP Mentoring FVSU/UGA Grant Project: $118,000
- 2013-2014: National 4-H Youth Lockheed Martin 4-H Robotics Grant Project: $15,000