Educational Commission for Foreign Veterinary Graduates (ECFVG) (AVMA) (2009)
Master of Science: Veterinary Microbiology - School of Veterinary Medicine, St. George's University, Grenada W.I. (2008)
Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine (Equivalent to DVM) - School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Zambia (2002)
2013-Present: Assistant professor - Department of Veterinary Science and Public Health, College of Agriculture, Family Sciences and Technology, Fort Valley State University
2010-2013: Associate Veterinarian/Lead Doctor - Banfield Pet Hospital, Macon, GA
01/2010-10/2010: Associate professor/ Associate Director - Small Animal Teaching Hospital and Large Animal Teaching Facility, St. George's University
2007-2010: Clinical Associate Director/ Clinical Assistant Professor - Small Animal Teaching Hospital, St. George's University
2005-2007: Clinical Instructor - Small Animal Teaching Hospital and Large Animal Ambulatory services, St. George's University
2003-2005: Veterinary Clinician - Small Animal Teaching Hospital and Large Animal Teaching Facility, St. George's University
2001-2003: House Surgeon (Instructor/clinician) - Small Animal and large Animal medicine clinics, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Zambia
- Fernandez C, Chikweto A, Mofya S, et al. :( 2010) A serological study of Dirofilaria immitis in feral cats in Grenada, West Indies. J Helminthol, 84 (4) 390-393.
- Saul Mofya, Ravindra N. Sharma, Diana Stone, Harry Hariharan, Devin Doherty, Alexis Baffa, Julia Shakari and Allen Pensick (2008). Seroepidemiology of feline leukaemia and feline immunodeficiency virus infections in Domestic and feral cats in Grenada. West Indian Veterinary Journal. (8):18-22
- Dubey, J.P.Lappin, M.R. Kwok, O.C.H.Mofya, S. Chikweto, Shakeri,J.Macpherson,C.N.L.Sharma,R.N.(2009). Seroprevalence of Toxoplasma gondii and current Bartonella Spp., Feline immunodeficiency virus, and Feline leukemia virus infections in cats from Grenada, West Indies. Journal of Parasitology. (5): 1129-1133
- Erskine A., Jacobs D., Pinckney R., Mofya S., Mckibben J., Field C. (2007). A comparative study into the prevalence of intestinal parasites in owned dogs in Grenada, West Indies. Presentation and Abstract. The 21st International Conference of the World Association for the Advancement of Veterinary Parasitology, Gent, Belgium.
- Ml Bhaiyat, RN Sharma, S Mofya and K Potter (2006) Abstract: Canine Uveal melanoma with metastasis. West Indian Veterinary Journal. (6):18