Doctor of Philosophy: Plant and Soil Science - Alabama A&M University (2002)
Master of Science: Plant and Soil Science - Alabama A&M University (1996)
Bachelor of Science: Agronomy - Fort Valley State College (1993)
2006-present: Assistant Professor, Plant and Environmental Soil Science - Fort Valley State University
2003-2006: Assistant Professor, Biology and Environmental Science - Albany State University
May-June 2004: Summer Field Station Professor - Savannah River Site Environmental Science Field Station, Aiken, South Carolina
- Soil Science/Environmental Science
- Present research project is entitled, "The Environmental Impact of the Woolfolk Chemical Works Site on the Fort Valley, Peach County Georgia Community", where arsenic and lead contamination levels in the soil and surface water surrounding the site are being determined.
- Agroforestry & Sustainable Systems For Georgia Farmers In the Global Economy, The 10th Agroforestry & Wildlife Field Day. Griffin, Ga. September 17, 2009.
- The Environmental Impact of the Woolfolk Chemical Works Site on the Fort Valley, Peach County, Georgia Community, The 15th Biennial Association of 1890 Research Directors(ARD) Symposium. Atlanta, GA. March 29 - April 1, 2009.
- A Neighborhood In Review: 26 years After Woolfolk Chemical Site. An Initial Investigation. The Black Environmental Thought: Land, Power and Sustainability Conference. Tuskegee, AL. May 22 - May 24, 2007.
- The Use of Pedotransfer Functions to Estimate Soil Hydraulic Properties of Selected Alabama and Oklahoma Soils. The 13th Biennial Association of 1890 Research Directors (ARD) Symposium. Atlanta, GA. March 29 - April 2, 2003.
- The Temporal Distribution of Profile Soil Moisture Under Bare and Vegetated Plots.
- American Society of Agronomy/Crop Science Society of America/Soil Science Society of America (ASA/CSSA/SSSA) Meeting. Salt Lake City, Utah. October 31 - November 4, 1999.