Masters of Science: Teaching with Technology - Ashford University, Clinton, Iowa, 2010
Masters of Science: Guidance and Counseling - FVSU, 1983
Bachelors: Business Administration with a concentration in Management - Fort Valley State University, Fort Valley, GA, 1971
Services Offered/Area(s) of Expertise
- Data Analyst using Statistics Package for the Social Scientists, (SPSS)
- Chair, FVSU Retirement Committee, 2000- 2012
- Coordinator, Young Scholars Programs, 2013-2014
- Coordinator, Agricultural Enrichment Program 2011-2013
Honors & Awards
- 2010 - Present, Golden Key International Honour Society, Ashford University for maintaining a 4.0 GPA
- Outstanding Award from the Faculty and Agricultural Economics Club for Outstanding Contributions and Services
- Outstanding Award from the Department of Family and Consumer Sciences for Outstanding Achievement while serving as Chairperson for the Coordinating Council
- Outstanding Award for Participating in the Agricultural Exposition, Moultrie, GA
- Jones, Ghangela, Jennings, S., Ibrahim, M., Whitehead, J. 2010. Will Consumers Pay a Premium for Clone-free labeled Meat products? Evidence from the 2009 Sunbelt Agricultural Exposition. Southern Agricultural Economics Association, 2010 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2010, Orlando, Florida.
- Nelson, Mack C., Jackie Whitehead, Seyedmedhi Mobini, Nathaniel B. Brown, Jr. and Marc Thomas. 2002. "Segmenting Goat Meat Niche Markets." A paper presented at the National Conference of "The Food Distribution Research Society," October 28th, Miami, FL, 15 pps.
- Nelson, Mack C., Whitehead, J., Mobini, S., Brown, N. B. Jr., and Thomas, M. 2001. Factors Affecting Consumption of Goat Meat Products - Consumer Taste Test and Survey. College of Agriculture, Home Economics and Allied Programs Fort Valley State University. ARS/AGEC Report No. 1 (10/2001).
- Nelson, Mack C., S. Mobini, Marc Thomas, Jackie Whitehead, and N. B. Brown, Jr. 2001. "Analysis of a Consumer Taste Test and Factors Affecting Goat Meat Consumption". In PAWC 58th Proceedings: Land, Community and Culture: African Americans, Native American and Native Alaskan Connections. Robert Zabawa, Ntam Baharanyi and Walter Hill (eds). Tuskegee University, Tuskegee, AL Pp. 57-68.