“Preserving Family Heritage” Estate Planning Basics
Thursday, March 18, 2021 • 12:00 pm
Join us for an informative virtual session. Estate planning topics
to be covered will include:
- What estate planning entails.
- How to build wealth and provide for your family and next generation.
- What happens when you die with a will or without a will.
- How estate planning can prevent heirs property.
- What decisions need to be made before meeting with an attorney.
Chief Operating Officer, Georgia Heirs Property Law Center
Staff Attorney, Georgia Heirs Property Law Center
For registration information, contact:
County Extension Agent, Twiggs County
County Extension Program Assistant, Houston County