Curtis J. Borne, PhD
Agricultural Education Program Advisor, Professor of Agricultural Education
Academic Program: Agricultural Education
- Diversity in Agriculture Education Programs
- Effectiveness of Distance Learning Instruction
- Attitudes About Biotechnology in Food Production Agricultural Mechanics
- Fort Valley State University, Regents' Distinguished Professor of Teaching and Learning , May 1, 1997 to June 30, 1999.
- Fort Valley State University, Title III Distinguished Professor of Technology, May 1, 1997 to October 30, 1999.
- Named John W. Davison Outstanding Faculty Member for 2004 – 2005.
- Named Outstanding Agriculture Teacher in State by Georgia FFA Alumni Association in 2009
Doctor of Philosophy: Agricultural Education - Louisiana State University (1988)
Master of Science: Agricultural Education - Louisiana State University (1981)
Bachelor of Science: Agricultural Education - University of Louisiana at Lafayette (1974)