The Department of Engineering Technology is administered through the College of Agriculture, Family Sciences and Technology. Bachelor of Science Degrees in Agricultural Engineering Technology and Electronic Engineering Technology are offered through the department. A Pre-Agricultural Engineering Curriculum is also provided in the department.
Please use the FVSU Dynamic Schedule (http://infostudent.fvsu.edu/Schedule.aspx) to make your course selections for the desired semester.
Complete the FVSU Course Selection Form, save the pdf to your jump drive and bring it with you for advisement with your advisor.
Complete the FVSU Engineering Technology Student Advising Worksheet with the courses for the desired semester for registration and future courses needed via MyFVSUDegree.
Engineering Technology Registration and Advisement Forms
- Agricultural Engineering Technology - Degree Program Map - 20180604 (PDF/55.64 KB)
- Electronic Engineering Technology - Degree Program Map - R02 (PDF/53.21 KB)
- FVSU Course Selection Form Fillable (PDF/311.35 KB)
- FVSU Engineering Technology - Student Advising Worksheet (PDF/500.53 KB)
- FVSU Fillable Class Schedule (PDF/706.17 KB)